Utah Real Estate Lawyers

Utah Foreclosure Attorneys

Utah Eviction Law Firm

Call Now: 801-676-5506

*Free Consultation*

As attorneys who regularly practice in real estate law, the law firm of Guardian Law has represented real estate investors, title companies, banks, homeowners, business, property management companies, and other parties in all types of real estate matters.

Our attorneys know Utah real estate - whether you are buying and selling a piece of real estate, or getting ready to go vertical on development . . . if you need to know the applicable laws, you need to call our office. We understand state and local real estate regulations and ordinances and their practical applications. We know how to successfully challenge or defend land use and zoning decisions in the administrative law arena. Jim Balmforth is an attorney who knows the law and will fight for your rights.

At Guardian Law we help real estate investors, owners, and others protect what is rightfully belongs to them and create new strategies to maximize value, even in the current economy.

We represent clients in matters covering the full range of real estate law including:

- Purchase and sale agreements
- Foreclosures
- Evictions
- Litigation (Lawsuits)

- Landlord Representation
- Commercial leases and negotiations
- Title opinions and insurance
- Mortgages and foreclosures
- Financing
- Land use and zoning
- Landlord/tenant issues
- Owner associations
- Commercial and residential real estate closing services
- Construction law
- And other cases

Our highly trained staff and attorneys, along with our professional service, we can help you achieve your business and financial objectives. When it comes to real estate, we help our clients succeed.

We have represented commercial real estate owners in vicious lawsuits; we still represent property owners in California, Nevada, and Utah.

To Speak with a licensed attorney regarding your specific real estate, foreclosure, or eviction law question:

Call Now:


Attorneys in our office include:

Steven Rush, Esq.

Michael Anderson, JD

James Balmforth, Esq.

Greg Christiansen, JD

You will be assured that when we begin working with you on a legal matter, we will personally address all of your concerns.

We promise you the highest degree of professionalism, integrity and results.

You can contact us through e-mail by clicking here.

Or you can contact us via telephone:

(801) 676-5506 in the Salt Lake City area

Or you can contact us Toll Free:

1-800-564-2707 if you are outside the Salt Lake City area.

Or you can come in and visit with us:

8833 South Redwood Road, West Jordan, Utah 84088.

If an attorney is available, one will meet with you immediately. If you can, please schedule an appointment before stopping by so we can be sure to meet with you and give you the time you need.

MIchael Anderson, an attorney with the firm is trained in real estate law.

Jim Balmforth has represented hundreds of homeowners over the years, including stopping foreclosure, suing banks if necessary, and protecting land owners. Mr. Balmforth regularly practices in real estate law. He has represented clients in cases involving disputing property tax increases, changes of zoning, drafting condominium declarations, CC&Rs, condo associations and much more. 

Steven Rush, Esq. has worked in private practice and is able to assist you with your Utah real estate case.  Steven has reviewed commercial leases, residential leases and been involved in property transfers and review loan modification and advised on large closings.  Whether your case involves foreclosure, suing a lender, your rights under a promissory note and deed of trust or another part of Utah Real Estate Law -- you'll want Steven on your side. Steven is a hard working lawyer who wants to win your real estate case, whether it is through settlement or litigation, Steven is a winning attorney you want on your side.

All of our attorneys have worked for years as attorneys in the States of Utah, Nevada, and California, handling many real estate cases. Today, our practice is primarily in Salt Lake City, West Jordan, Utah and surrounding areas, from Ogden, Utah to Provo, Orem and Spanish Fork.

Attorneys speak English and Spanish in our office.

If you or a member of your family needs the services of an experienced real estate law attorney, please contact us at the Law Firm of Guardian Law, PLLC -- call 801-676-5506 now. We are committed to helping you protect yourself, your real estate, and your other assets.

  • Home
  • Contract Law
  • Adoption Law
  • Child Custody Law
  • Business and Commercial Law
  • Real Estate Law
  • Bankruptcy Law
  • Personal Injury / Auto Accidents


  • Family Law
  • Divorce / Legal Separation
  • Asset Protection
  • Trusts
  • Probate
  • Estate Planning
  • Last Will & Testament
  • Power of Attorney & Health Care Proxy


Utah Offices:
8833 South Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah 84088

phone: 801.676.5506 | facsimile: 801.676.5508

email: office@guardian-law.com

© 2016 Guardian Law, LLC 
All Rights Reserved.

Hablamos Español.


Guardian Law, LLC is located in West Jordan, Utah, and serves clients in Salt Lake County, Utah County, Weber County, Cache County, Tooele County, and Washington County, including Salt Lake City, Provo, Orem, Draper, Herriman, Riverton, Tooele, Ogden, Alpine, Saratoga Springs, St. George, and Logan, UT.

This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.